SKB iSeries Injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasket-sealed, water and dust-tight, submersible design (MIL-STD 810G) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage.
Standard features include a molded-in hinge, padlock loops, patented trigger release latches, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, an automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD 810G), and resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus, and impact damage (MIL-STD 810G).
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion, and fungus-resistant (MIL-STD 810G)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD 810G)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD 810G)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Molded-in hinge
- Patented "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Stainless steel locking loops to accept a customer-supplied lock
- Industrial strength injection molded pull handle
- In-line skate-style wheels for easy transport
- TSA-accepted key-locking latches are available
Interior (L×W×D): 24" x 24" x 14"
Exterior (L×W×D): 26.75" x 26.5" x 15.625"
Lid Depth: 2"
Bottom Depth: 12"
Weight With Foam: 31.64lbs
Weight Without Foam: 25.39 lbs