SKB iSeries Injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasket-sealed, water and dust-tight, submersible design (MIL-STD 810G) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Standard features include a molded-in hinge, padlock loops, patented trigger release latches, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, an automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD 810G), and resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus, and impact damage (MIL-STD 810G).
- Built-in pull handle and two (2) inch wide wheels for easy transport
- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion, and fungus-resistant (MIL-STD 810G)
- A complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD 810G)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD 810G)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Three protected hinges with stainless steel pins
- Five patented "trigger release" Latches
- Adaptable for TSA locks
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handles
- Oversized double grip carrying handle
- Convenient pull handle
Interior (L×W×D): 23" x 17" x 14"
Exterior (L×W×D): 25.75" x 19.5" x 15.5"
Lid Depth: 2.5"
Bottom Depth: 11.5"
Weight With Foam: 24.7lbs
Weight Without Foam: 20.8 lbs