The only submersible RFID-blocking wallet on the market
The RFID-blocking shell is made of aircraft-grade aluminum, with an IP67 rating. It can protect your cards from water dirt snow and dust as well as being submerged to 1 meter for 30 minutes without sustaining any damage! There's also a gasketed o-ring which keeps them safe while inside this faraday cage that prevents electronic skimming or crushing during transport; plus there is an interior elastomeric strap and mesh organizer that holds, keys, cards, and ID in place. The outside rubber strap provides quick access to items like cash.Like many Pelican products, the G5 RF Field Wallet comes with a lifetime guarantee.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum RFID*-blocking shell
- Using electromagnetic enclosure technology called a Faraday cage
- IP67-rated protection from water, dirt, snow & dust
- Submersion to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Gasketed o-ring and snap-latch
- Keeps your cards safe from getting crushed, soaked or electronically skimmed
- Interior elastomeric strap and mesh organizer
Keeps your personal items safe, secure and from getting electronically skimmed
- Outside rubber strap
- For quick-access items like cash
- Stainless steel hinge pins
- Attached lanyard
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Designed in the USA; made in China
Interior: 0.43" x 2.56" x 4.10"
Exterior: 0.80" x 3.00" x 5.00"
Weight: 0.195 lb
Body material: Aircraft-grade aluminum
Pin material: Stainless steel
Minimum temperature: -10° F
Maximum temperature: 199° F
*RFID: An acronym for “radio-frequency identification”. Blocking RFID prevents data theft and keeps your credit cards safe from being electronically skimmed.