Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the arctic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- Lifetime Guarantee of Excellence
- O-ring seal
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- Pick N Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam
- Stainless steel hardware
- Made in the USA
Exterior Dimensions: 8.41" x 6.76" x 3.87"
Interior Dimensions: 7.29" x 4.78" x 3.33"
Int Volume: 0.07 ft³
Weight with foam: 1.43 lbs
Weight without foam: 1.34 lbs
Body Material: Polypropylene
Latch Material: Polypropylene
O-Ring Material: Polymer
Pins Material: Stainless Steel
Foam Material: 1.3 lb Polyurethane
Purge Body Material: ABS
Purge Vent Material: 3 Micron Hydrophobic Non-Woven
Foam Layer 1 (Lid): 0.75" - Convolute
Foam Layer 2 (Base): 0.38" - Pad
Foam Layer 3 (Base): 2.12" - Pick N Pluck